Booking Terms and Conditions
We've been creating special chocolate workshops, parties and experiences for a while now, we work hard to ensure we create wonderful chocolate filled occasions for our visitors and their guests, we would therefore like to draw your attention to some points that will help us make sure we can create the most fabulous visit for you:
- We are only able to hold workshop bookings in our diary upon payment of a deposit.
- Workshop deposits are non refundable.
- Workshop prices and quotations are based upon agreed minimum numbers, in instances where final numbers fall below those stated upon quotation we reserve the right to apply a small numbers surcharge.
- Most workshops are based at our premises at York Cocoa House, however we do work with a number of beautiful partner venues across York, in some instances it is necessary for us to operate at alternative locations so we can best cater for your guests needs and group size, this will be discussed with you upon receipt of your final numbers.
- Payment of the balance is due 14 days before the date of the workshop when confirmation of special dietary requriements and final numbers is due.
- Guest numbers must be confirmed 14 days before the date of the workshop.
- Responsibility for notifying us of any allergies or special dietary requirements is with the group’s organiser and notice should be given at least 14 days before the date of the workshop.
- Refunds for individual guests is permitted up to 14 days prior to the date of the workshop.
- Additional guests can nearly always be catered for, they will be charged for at our usual workshop fees.
- We hate to do it, and would never wish to, however all workshops must be paid in full before the event, if payment is not received we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- We request that adequate parental supervision is provided for children's parties and workshops:
- 4-7 years = 1 adult for every 5 children
- 8-11 years = 2 adults to supervise every 12 children
- 12-15 years = 1 adult to supervise every 12 children
- We reserve the right to refuse service or admission at our discretion.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any damage or loss of property that may occur during the event.
York Cocoa House September 2014